From the inception of the Khulna Club since 1885 of Christian era, the club has managed to achieve the status of one of the finest clubs in the country. Khulna Club has affiliations with numerous clubs of its type and class, at home and abroad.
The club has a long heritage and tradition since its inception during The British reign in 1885. It reveals from C.S record published by Khulna settlement office on 29-06-1926 that it was established originally as "SHAHEBDER CLUB" for use of the British nations and hardly few Bangalies were members of the Khulna club at the beginning. This club is situated upon the land of 1.612 acre under Tootpara Mouja (C.S.Khotian No. 129 4/3, C. S. Dag No. 34) in the Divisional City of Khulna. In fact after the Independence of Bangladesh the Club has been improved day by day. At present The Khulna Club Ltd. is one of the most reputed & standard social club, like Dhaka Club Ltd. Gulshan Club Ltd. Now the number of members is about 650 (six hundred fifty) members of different categories. The Club is member of the FOUNDATION OF SOCIAL CLUB IN BANGLADESH.
After incorporation of the Khulna Club on October 24, 2011, into a Limited Company by Guarantee under the Companies Act 1994, the Annual General Meeting and the Annual Election of the Executive Committee for the term 2012 was held on December 30, 2011 as per the provisions of the Memorandum and the Articles of Association of the Khulna Club Limited for the first time.
At present, most of the member of our club are business elite, high ranking Civil & Military Officers, Senior Executive of Multinational companies and Banks.
Khulna Club Limited
1065, Lower Jessore Road
Khulna – 9100, Bangladesh.